Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Puck Passionate on The Pipeline Show (well kind of)!!!!

 Big thanks to Dean Millard, Guy Flaming and their guest Ross MacLean (the head scout from International Scouting Services)!!!!

PuckPassionate.blogspot.com got a shout out on the show today right at the end of the 2-hour draft preview show!  Thanks again guys, the show has been a great resourse for learning about this years prospects!

I also got a quick question in with Ross earlier in the show! (I asked about Boone Jenner)

Obviously I'm a fan.  I rarely get to listen live and usually download their show from their amazing online show archive and listen to it on my ipod.

Edit: You can download that show here.

1 comment:

Pisani's Irish Cousin said...

After hearing Ross MacLean's thoughts on Boone I may regret having Boone at 34 and maybe not at something like 24. But we'll see.